Care & Share Thrift Shoppes Student Volunteer Scholarship
Purpose: To encourage students to volunteer in their community
Scholarship: A $500 scholarship towards continuing education school/program after high school. In total, three
Scholarships will be awarded per year. One scholarship will be awarded to a qualifying senior per school.
Who may apply: High School Seniors
Application Deadline: April 15 of the graduation year.
One application per person.
Scholarship Recipients will be notified by: May 1, 2022
• 75 or more documented, completed hours from one registered 501c3 charity in a calendar year; within 2 years prior to graduation.
• Tax Exempt form from the charity hours were served
• Court ordered hours cannot be applied
• Student must reside in Bucks or Montgomery County
• One paragraph reference from a teacher
• Current Care & Share Thrift Shop staff and their families must serve hours outside of Care & Share Thrift Shoppes.
• Scholarship recipients will be required to attend an award ceremony in early June
How to apply:
• Complete an application
• Submit proof of high school enrollment
• Meet above Care & Share Thrift Shoppes Student Volunteer Scholarship requirements
• Submit documentation from the charity where hours were served
Scholarship payment will be made directly to the continuing education school/program.
Scholarships will be selected by the Care & Share Scholarship Committee.
Please fill out the application below: